|Up to 90 mins
|Free 15 mins Consultation
Please note that 24 hours’ notice of cancellation is required. Failure to do so may result in the full fee being payable.
Your medical insurance may cover the cost of treatment. Please refer to policy details and mention when booking your first treatment
Because the risk of Covid-19 is still present, there are a few guidelines that we are committed to put in place for your and clinic staff safety.
Prior to your appointment
- If you have symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone else who has symptoms, please call to cancel your appointment.
- Please do not arrive at the clinic before your appointment time. If you arrive early please wait in your car or outside the clinic until your appointment time. There will be no waiting room facilities available inside the clinic.
At your appointment
- You will be met and guided to the handwashing facilities where you will be asked to wash your hands before treatment begins.
- You will be asked to wear a face mask during any part of the treatment which requires physical contact, such as pulse diagnosis and acupuncture treatment. If you don’t have one, we can provide you with a single-use disposable mask.
- Your acupuncturist will wear a face mask and when required, a face shield.
- Before you leave the clinic you will be asked to use hand sanitiser or wash your hands.
After your appointment
If you develop Covid-19 symptoms or have a confirmed diagnosis of Covid-19 within 10 days of your acupuncture treatment please inform your acupuncturist as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com or calling 07853 663979